SportsMajors

Video Service

Why Video?

Sports Highlight Videos are the most effective way to promote your skills as a high or junior college school athlete to college coaches for an athletic scholarship. Our goal is to help you give you exposure to college recruits via video and internet. Video is the most compelling resource for recruiters providing highlights, workout footage, player interviews, stats and coach testimonials. You’ll also receive professionally mastered DVDs based on requested service.Only 2% of scholarship athletes are actively recruited. The other 98% have to “recruit themselves” by reaching out to coaches, recruiters and scouts. You can recruit yourself with an affordable professional highlight video from SportsMajors.com.

Harvard

SportsMajors are available to work on the following sports: Soccer, Football, Baseball, Basketball, Lacrosse, Wrestling, Tennis, Track & Field, Gymnastics, Softball, Rowing, Ice Hockey, Volleyball, Swimming,  and Water Polo. 

SportsMajors.com allows you to market your athletic skills to college coaches, recruiters, and scouts through a video incorporating professional methods used by sports TV networks. We know how to package your highlights to make you stand out from all the other athletes vying for scholarships. We offer convenience, competitive pricing, quick turnaround, and superior quality. We help put your skills and abilities a notch above the rest — stand out, with a professional, superior film for recruiters.

Robert Morris

Video Tips

Video from games, practices, workouts, camps, and still photo in uniform, learn more about best practices and tip from professionals! A college coach/recruiter is only going to watch a maximum of 3 minutes so you’ve got to make the right choices for your video. We make sure clients’ skills are highlighted according to video captured and editing graphics, which helps athletes stand-out from the rest of the prospects.

Contact Us for price and services SportsMajors@gmail.com